Are you a stickler for impeccable service? Do you worry about the details when no one else does? Do you pride yourself on solving problems, finding solutions and taking care of others? Are you ready to represent a company that stands out in its commitment to providing world-class service to its customers?
If you share our passion for superior customer service and have what it takes to make each customer experience rewarding, then Broadside is the company for you.
As the Customer Experience Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Identify customer pain points and drive projects to improve the customer experience and key metrics
- Identify and challenge any negative effects on the Customer Experience prior to new launches, promotions, mass mails and improvement projects
- Proactively manage customer impacting issues as they come up in a troubleshooting mode
- Construct and send mass customer communication
- Provide analysis, write-ups and regular reporting of customer impacting issues
- Keep management informed of changes that have impact on customer experience
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter
- Customer focus, ability to walk in customer’s shoes, advocating on behalf of the customer
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and take care of emerging operational issues hands on
- High level of computer literacy, strong Excel and Word skills
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation
- Fluency in English
- Analytical experience (Customer Service or Operations focused)
- Experience in project managementIf you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future.